- SOS Whiteware Repair Ltd Total: 3 Avg: (5)
- 208 Eastbourne St E, Hastings, 4122, New Zealand
- 06-876 7019,
- The Clock Shop Total: 19 Avg: (4.5)
- 85 High St, Waipawa 4122, New Zealand
- 06-857 8590,
- Lange's A1 Appliance Servicing Total: 13 Avg: (3.5)
- 403 Eastbourne St W, Hastings, 4122, New Zealand
- 06-877 6482,
- Flemings Electrical Total: 1 Avg: (4)
- 15 Peel St, Waipukurau 4200, New Zealand
- 06-858 7040,
- Janome Sew ' n Quilt Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 29 River Terrace, Waipukurau 4200, New Zealand
- 06-858 9280,
- Passionate About Vinyl Total: 2 Avg: (4.5)
- 10 High St, Waipawa 4210, New Zealand
- 027 226 5861,
These appliance repair companies are courteous and fast to get in touch. They provide fair pricing. They are dependable, professional, qualified service agents with lots of years in the industry. The repair companies will handle lots of types of domestic appliance ranging from fridges , deep freezes, washing machines, dryers and ovens.
They will aim to repair any types of appliances and will hope to repair your issue on the first visit. The repair companies are well-known in the Waipawa so you will be able to count on them to offer good repair job.
We understand how you will have a range of options for appliance repair services but we aim to please. This means you can count on us to do the job accurately to get your domestic appliances operating once more. For any domestic appliance repair work in Waipawa ring now.
More About Waipawa
Waipawa is the second-largest town in Central Hawke’s Bay in the east of the North Island of New Zealand. It has a population of 2,160 (June 2018). At the 2013 census, it had a population of 1,965, a change of 2.2 percent from the 2006 census.
The town is located 7 kilometres (4.3 mi) northeast of Waipukurau and 46 km (29 mi) southwest of Hastings, on the northern bank of the Waipawa River, a tributary of the Tukituki River. Waipawa was settled in the early 1860s, and the Settler’s Museum exhibits many of these historical collections.