- ApplianceWorks Ltd Total: 19 Avg: (1.8)
- 2/19 Nga Mahi Rd, Sockburn, Christchurch 8440, New Zealand
- 03-348 6060,
- Appliance Guy Ltd Total: 33 Avg: (4.2)
- 4/8 Vulcan Pl, Middleton, Christchurch 8442, New Zealand
- 03-344 1530,
- Appliance Pros Total: 6 Avg: (4.2)
- 21/2 William Lewis Drive, Sockburn, Christchurch 8042, New Zealand
- 03-343 6884,
- McAlpine Hussmann, Christchurch Total: 1 Avg: (1)
- 88 Treffers Rd, Wigram, Christchurch 8042, New Zealand
- 03-348 7018,
- Ascot Television Services Total: 16 Avg: (3.2)
- 9 Birmingham Dr, Middleton, Christchurch 8024, New Zealand
- 03-339 0539,
These appliance repair companies are friendly and fast to get in touch. All of them provide fair pricing. They are efficient, experienced technicians having lots of experience in the industry. The repair companies can tackle lots of sorts of domestic appliance ranging from fridges , freezers, washing machines, clothes dryers and cookers.
They will aim to repair all sorts of appliances and will hope to repair your job first time. The repair services are well-known in the Wigram therefore you will be able to count on them to offer a good service.
We understand how you will have a range of options for whiteware repair companies so we strive to do a good job. This means you are able to rely upon us to do the repair work as quickly as possible to get your domestic appliances operating once more. For any domestic appliance issues near Wigram ring now.
More About Wigram
Wigram is a suburb of Christchurch, New Zealand. Technically called Wigram Park, the second half of its name is never used. The suburb lies close to the industrial estates of Sockburn and the satellite retail and residential zone of Hornby. It is seven kilometres to the west of the city centre.
Until 1995, Wigram was the home to one of the country’s main Royal New Zealand Air Force bases, but this was closed after cutbacks in military spending. The Wigram Aerodrome still exists, and is now used by several private businesses. The airport has now been de-commissioned, and is now being subdivided for housing by Ngai Tahu under the name of Wigram Skies. The Canterbury Agricultural Park is located in Wigram.