- Appliance Repairs Tauranga Ltd Ⓡ Total: 30 Avg: (4.3)
- 28 Glenlyon Ave, Greerton, Tauranga 3112, New Zealand
- 07-579 9655,
- EASE Group Ltd Total: 15 Avg: (3.3)
- 74A Maleme St, Greerton, Tauranga 3112, New Zealand
- 07-578 4454,
- CHAPS Complete Home Appliances Services Total: 3 Avg: (1)
- 74b Maleme St, Greerton, Tauranga 3112, New Zealand
- 07-578 4192,
- AAA Appliance Repairs Limited Total: 2 Avg: (5)
- 35 Albero Dr, Ohauiti 3112, New Zealand
- 021 175 0603,
- 3D printing solutions New Zealand Total: 16 Avg: (4.8)
- 74B Maleme St, Greerton, Tauranga 3112, New Zealand
- 07-929 7278,
These appliance repair companies are friendly and quick to respond. They offer fair repair costs. They are reliable, skilled technicians with plenty of years in the industry. They can work on lots of types of appliance whiteware ranging from fridges , deep freezes, washers, dryers and cookers.
They will work on all sorts of appliances and will aim to repair the job on the first visit. The appliance repair services have a good reputation in the Greerton therefore you will be able to rely on them to provide a good repair job.
We realise how you have a range of options for appliance repair companies so we strive to do a good job. As a result you are able to count on us to do the job accurately getting your appliances operating once more. If you have any whiteware problems in Greerton call now.
More About Greerton
Greerton is a major suburb of the city of Tauranga in the Bay of Plenty region of New Zealand, and in the 2013 census it had a total population of 4,173.
It was originally a small village located several kilometers south of Tauranga but was swallowed up by urban development. A military village of 125 one acre lots, the Township of Greerton, was surveyed near Gate Pa. Military settlers were allowed a choice of one acre there or a quarter acre in Te Papa. Originally very few settlers took up town sections in Greerton. In 1864 the battle of Gate Pa, an important event in the history of Tauranga, and New Zealand was fought in the neighbouring suburb of Gate Pa with Maori troops withdrawing to Pyes Pa traversing through Greerton.