- Washtronix Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 13 Pauls Rd, Wanganui East, Whanganui 4573, New Zealand
- 06-343 9274,
- Leppard Electrical Appliance Services Total: 3 Avg: (3.7)
- 3 Hydrangea Lane, Milson, Palmerston North 4414, New Zealand
- 06-357 2785,
- Hopping Automotive Electrical 2016 Ltd Total: 3 Avg: (5)
- 191 Broadway, Marton 4710, New Zealand
- 06-327 7804,
- Alba Knives Total: 9 Avg: (5)
- Hunterville 4730, New Zealand
- 06-322 8121,
- Appliance Repair Care Ltd Total: 18 Avg: (4.8)
- 24 Bell St, Whanganui, 4500, New Zealand
- 06-345 5433,
These appliance repair services are courteous and fast to respond. All of them offer fair repair costs. They are efficient, professional, qualified technicians having plenty of years in the industry. They will handle many sorts of appliance whiteware including fridges , deep freezes, washing machines, dryers and cookers.
They are going to work on any types of appliances and will aim to fix your issue on the first visit. The repair companies have a good reputation in the Hunterville therefore you can count on them to provide good service.
We understand how you will have a range of options for domestic appliance repair companies but we strive to do a good job. As a result people can count upon us to do the repair work accurately to get your domestic appliances operating once more. If you have any whiteware repair work in Hunterville call today.
More About Hunterville
Hunterville is a small community on State Highway 1, in the Rangitikei district of the North Island of New Zealand. It is located half way between Taupo and Wellington and has a population (2013 census) of 429.
The township was founded in 1884 by a merchant named George Hunter. It straddles the state highway as well as the main trunk railway in the foothills forming the gateway to the Central Plateau.