- Manunui Fire Station Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 246 Miro St, Owhango 3924, New Zealand
- 07-896 7558,
- Home Appliance Repairs Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 87 Thompson St, Leamington, Cambridge 3432, New Zealand
- 07-827 5809,
- Robertson's Home Appliances - Washing Machine, Fridge, Dishwasher, Dryers, Stove Repairs Rotorua Total: 11 Avg: (5)
- 22 Mountain Rd, Western Heights, Rotorua 3015, New Zealand
- 07-348 0313,
- Service Tec Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 5 Tihi Rd, Springfield, Rotorua 3015, New Zealand
- 020 4043 3079,
- Liquid Self Service Laundromats Total: 9 Avg: (4.6)
- 14 Turangi Town Centre, Turangi 3334, New Zealand
- 07-386 5554,
The appliance repair services are friendly and fast to get in touch. They offer good value for money pricing. They are dependable, skilled technicians having lots of years in the appliance repair sector. The repair companies will tackle lots of types of domestic appliance including refrigerators , freezers, washing machines, clothes dryers and cookers.
They will aim to repair any types of appliances and will hope to repair the issue on the first visit. The appliance repair services have a good reputation in the Manunui therefore you can count on them to offer a good repair job.
We know that you have a range of options for appliance repair services so we strive to do a good job. As a result you can depend upon us to do the job as quickly as possible getting your appliances working again. If you have any domestic appliance repair work in Manunui call now.
More About Manunui
Manunui (Māori manu nui or “big bird”) is a small Whanganui River settlement, about 6 kilometres (3.7 mi) east of Taumarunui on State Highway 4, in New Zealand’s King Country. It was once known as Waimarino, but John Burnand of the Ellis and Burnand sawmilling firm renamed it Manunui around 1905.
Manunui is the home of the Ngāti Hinemihi and Ngāti Manunui hapū of the iwi Ngāti Tūwharetoa. Their Maniaiti Marae and Te Aroha o Ngā Mātua Tūpuna meeting house also have affiliations with the Ngāti Hauā hapū of Ngāti Hekeāwai and Ngāti Hāua, and with the Ngāti Tūwharetoa.