- Pat's Gas Total: 4 Avg: (3)
- 18 Tirinui Crest Rd, Otumoetai, Tauranga 3110, New Zealand
- 0210 830 6929,
- Java Jons Total: 2 Avg: (5)
- 6B Marsh St, Tauranga, 3110, New Zealand
- 0800 528 256,
- Appliance Repairs Tauranga Ltd Ⓡ Total: 30 Avg: (4.3)
- 28 Glenlyon Ave, Greerton, Tauranga 3112, New Zealand
- 07-579 9655,
- Jewell's Refrigeration Ltd Total: 7 Avg: (4.3)
- 62 Tenth Ave, Tauranga South, Tauranga 3110, New Zealand
- 07-985 9613,
- BOP Appliance Servicing Total: 20 Avg: (3.9)
- 7a/22 Hull Rd, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga 3116, New Zealand
- 07-575 8007,
- EASE Group Ltd Total: 15 Avg: (3.3)
- 74A Maleme St, Greerton, Tauranga 3112, New Zealand
- 07-578 4454,
These appliance repair businesses are courteous and quick to get in touch. All of them offer fair pricing. They are efficient, experienced repairers having lots of experience in the industry. They will work on many types of appliance whiteware ranging from refrigerators , freezers, washing machines, clothes dryers and ovens.
The companies will work on any types of appliances and will aim to fix the problem first time. The repair services are well-known in the Otumoetai therefore you can depend on them to give good service.
We understand how you have a range of choices for appliance repair services so we strive to do a good job. As a result you can rely on us to do the job promptly getting your domestic appliances operating once more. For domestic appliance issues in Otumoetai ring now.
More About Otumoetai
Otumoetai is a major suburb of the city of Tauranga in the Bay of Plenty region of New Zealand. Otumoetai is a name used to describe the central area of the peninsula and also the suburbs of Central Otumoetai, Brookfield, Bellevue, Pillans Point, Bureta, Cherrywood and Matua as a whole.
Before the 1950s Otumoetai was largely orchards and farms but then houses started to be built in Brookfield, Otumoetai Central and Pillans Point. Following this the suburb started to take shape and in the 1990s the last pieces of land left in the suburb were developed into housing. Today expansion is little because practically no land is left to be built on but apartments are being developed in some areas and expansion is continuing south of the suburb in Bethlehem.