- AB Appliances Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 11 Oka St, Papamoa Beach, Papamoa 3118, New Zealand
- 0508 277 542,
- Espresso Repairs Total: 14 Avg: (4.9)
- 9/38 Ashley Pl, Papamoa Beach, Papamoa 3118, New Zealand
- 07-985 6135,
- Berridge Appliances Total: 17 Avg: (4.8)
- 105 Domain Rd, Papamoa Beach, Tauranga 3151, New Zealand
- 07-542 5555,
- Dobsons Refrigeration & Electrical (2000) Ltd Total: 2 Avg: (5)
- 37 Station Rd, Te Puke 3153, New Zealand
- 07-573 0065,
- Conway & Carpenter Electrical Limited Total: 10 Avg: (4)
- 152 Jellicoe St, Te Puke 3119, New Zealand
- 07-573 9826,
- Appliance Repairs Tauranga Ltd Ⓡ Total: 30 Avg: (4.3)
- 28 Glenlyon Ave, Greerton, Tauranga 3112, New Zealand
- 07-579 9655,
These appliance repair companies are friendly and fast to get in touch. They provide fair pricing. They are reliable, skilled technicians having plenty of experience in the industry. They will tackle lots of sorts of domestic appliance ranging from fridges , deep freezes, washers, clothes dryers and cookers.
The companies will work on all types of domestic appliance and will aim to fix your problem first time. The repair services have a good reputation in the Paengaroa so you will be able to depend on them to give a good repair job.
We know that you have a range of choices in whiteware repair companies but we strive to do a good job. As a result people are able to rely upon us to do the repair work as quickly as possible getting your appliances working again. If you have appliance problems near Paengaroa ring today.
More About Paengaroa
Paengaroa is a village in the Bay of Plenty, New Zealand which lies 11 km from Te Puke, 35 km from Tauranga and 46.2 km from Rotorua. It is situated on State Highway 33 approximately 2 km from the junction with State Highway 2. Paengaroa has 2.27 hectares of commercial land. Paengaroa is the eastern terminus of the Tauranga Eastern Motorway (TEL) which was opened in 2015. In the 2013 census Paengaroa had a population of 906 up from 897 in 2006 and 831 in 2001. The population is expected to grow with the completion of the TEL.
Paengaroa is a largely rural settlement with many farms and a few shops. Some residents also commute to Tauranga. The local school is Paengaroa School which was founded in 1906.