- Sonntag Fox Electric Total: 8 Avg: (2)
- 381 Princes St, Dunedin, 9016, New Zealand
- 03-477 8845,
- Washing Machine Repair Service (Dunedin) Total: 17 Avg: (3.7)
- 319 King Edward St, South Dunedin, Dunedin 9012, New Zealand
- 03-455 2577,
- ApplianceWorks Ltd Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- C/- Kitchen Things 98 Great King St, Dunedin, 9012, New Zealand
- 03-477 0292,
- Appliance King Total: 6 Avg: (4.8)
- 547 Hillside Rd, South Dunedin, Dunedin 9012, New Zealand
- 027 566 7723,
- Appliance King Ltd Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- D2-01/229 Kaikorai Valley Rd, Bradford, Dunedin 9011, New Zealand
- 027 566 7723,
- Smyths Living Total: 10 Avg: (4.1)
- 77 Hillside Rd, South Dunedin, Dunedin 9012, New Zealand
- 03-455 4670,
These appliance repair businesses are courteous and quick to get in touch. All of them offer fair pricing. They are reliable, professional, qualified technicians with lots of experience in the appliance repair sector. The repair companies will handle many types of domestic appliance including refrigerators , deep freezes, washers, clothes dryers and ovens.
They will aim to repair any sorts of appliances and will aim to fix the job on the first visit. The appliance repair services have a good reputation in the Seacliff so you will be able to rely on them to provide good service.
We realise that you will have a range of options for whiteware repair companies but we strive to do a good job. As a result you are able to rely on us to do the repair work promptly getting your appliances working again. For any domestic appliance issues in Seacliff call today.
More About Seacliff
Seacliff comprises a beach, an estate and a harbour. It lies 4 miles east of North Berwick, East Lothian, Scotland.
The beach and estate command a strategic position at the mouth of the Firth of Forth, and control of the area has been contested through the ages. The beach and estate were used as a staging post for various raids on nearby Tantallon Castle from the 14th to the 17th century. Troops were also stationed here to prevent landings by the French during the Napoleonic Wars in 1798. Before bloodshed touched the area, the 8th century Christian missionary Saint Baldred was based in nearby Scoughall, and several features of the area have been named after him, such as “Ghegan Rock” (Churchman’s Haven).