- Berridge Appliances Total: 17 Avg: (4.8)
- 105 Domain Rd, Papamoa Beach, Tauranga 3151, New Zealand
- 07-542 5555,
- AB Appliances Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 11 Oka St, Papamoa Beach, Papamoa 3118, New Zealand
- 0508 277 542,
- Conway & Carpenter Electrical Limited Total: 10 Avg: (4)
- 152 Jellicoe St, Te Puke 3119, New Zealand
- 07-573 9826,
- Dobsons Refrigeration & Electrical (2000) Ltd Total: 2 Avg: (5)
- 37 Station Rd, Te Puke 3153, New Zealand
- 07-573 0065,
The appliance repair businesses are friendly and fast to respond. They provide fair repair costs. They are reliable, experienced repairers having plenty of experience in the industry. The repair companies can tackle many sorts of domestic appliance ranging from fridges , freezers, washers, dryers and cookers.
The companies will aim to repair all types of appliances and will aim to repair your job on the first visit. The repair companies are well-known in the Te Puke so you can count on them to provide a good repair job.
We know how you will have a number of choices in whiteware repairs so we aim to please. As a result you are able to count on us to do the job accurately getting your appliances working again. For any domestic appliance problems in Te Puke ring today.
More About Te Puke
Te Puke /tɪˈpʊki/ is a town located 28 kilometres southeast of Tauranga in the Western Bay of Plenty of New Zealand. It is particularly famous for the cultivation of kiwifruit. Te Puke has a population of 7,496 as of the 2013 Census.
Around 1350, the Te Arawa canoe is said to have landed at Maketu after sailing from Hawaiki. The canoe was under the command of chief Tama-te-kapua, and he was responsible for many of the original place names of the area. Māori ventured up the rivers and streams and built many pā in the area.