Look for appliance repair businesses in Wellington.
Click a place below for more details.
Tharcold Service Centre
04 478 3104
1 Glover St, Ngauranga Gorge, Wellington
Mon-Fri 6:00 am - 7:00 pm
Tharcold Appliance Services Ltd is a whiteware servicing company that recently became a part of Jones Services. Servicing the North...
- Total Appliance Service Centre Total: 8 Avg: (1.5)
- 91 Nelson St, Petone, Lower Hutt 5012, New Zealand
- 04-576 9581,
- Wishart Appliance Repair Company Total: 12 Avg: (3.8)
- 144 Queens Dr, Lower Hutt 5010, New Zealand
- 04-569 9949,
- A1 Appliance Repairs & Rumbold Appliance Service Total: 3 Avg: (2.3)
- 61 Mark Ave, Paparangi, Wellington 6037, New Zealand
- 04-478 4066,
- Tharcold Service Centre Total: 19 Avg: (2.3)
- Glover St, Ngauranga, Wellington 6035, New Zealand
- 04-478 3104,
- Coastal Electronics Paraparaumu - Daily Pickup & Delivery Available Total: 1 Avg: (4)
- 4 Glover St, Ngauranga, Wellington 6035, New Zealand
- 04-297 2745,
- Appliance Repairs Wellington Total: 25 Avg: (4.7)
- 20/6 Riddiford St, Newtown, Wellington 6021, New Zealand
- 04-380 0122,
These appliance repair services are friendly and fast to respond. They provide fair repair costs. They are reliable, professional, qualified technicians having lots of years in the industry. The repair companies will handle lots of sorts of appliance whiteware including refrigerators , deep freezes, washing machines, dryers and ovens.
They will work on all sorts of appliances and will hope to fix your issue first time. The appliance repair services have a good reputation in the Wellington therefore you will be able to rely on them to provide a good service.
We understand how you will have a number of choices for domestic appliance repairs so we aim to please. This means people can depend upon us to do the job as quickly as possible to get your domestic appliances working again. If you have appliance issues in Wellington call today.
More About Wellington
Wellington (Māori: Te Whanganui-a-Tara [tɛ ˈfaŋanʉi a taɾa]) is the capital and second most populous urban area of New Zealand, with 418,500 residents. It is located at the south-western tip of the North Island, between Cook Strait and the Remutaka Range. Wellington is the major population centre of the southern North Island, and is the administrative centre of the Wellington Region, which also includes the Kapiti Coast and Wairarapa. It is the world’s southernmost capital of a sovereign state. Wellington features a temperate maritime climate, and is the world’s windiest city by average wind speed.