- Wrights Appliance Repairs Total: 1 Avg: (4)
- 7 Ourbridge St, Kainga, Christchurch 8083, New Zealand
- 03-323 9461,
- Appliance Services Total: 13 Avg: (3.9)
- 128 Antigua St, Addington, Christchurch 8024, New Zealand
- 03-366 1118,
- Espresso Tools New Zealand Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 91 Kingsley St, Sydenham, Christchurch 8023, New Zealand
- 0800 832 448,
- ApplianceWorks Ltd Total: 19 Avg: (1.8)
- 2/19 Nga Mahi Rd, Sockburn, Christchurch 8440, New Zealand
- 03-348 6060,
- Appliance Pros Total: 6 Avg: (4.2)
- 21/2 William Lewis Drive, Sockburn, Christchurch 8042, New Zealand
- 03-343 6884,
- Maytag Appliance Centre Total: 2 Avg: (5)
- 64 Sandyford St, Waltham, Christchurch 8023, New Zealand
- 03-365 5310,
These appliance repair services are friendly and fast to get in touch. They offer good value for money repair costs. They are reliable, skilled technicians having lots of experience in the appliance repair sector. They will tackle many sorts of domestic appliance including refrigerators , deep freezes, washing machines, clothes dryers and cookers.
The companies are going to work on all types of domestic appliance and will aim to repair the job first time. The repair services are well-known in the Hawarden therefore you can depend on them to give good service.
We know that you will have a number of choices for appliance repair companies so we strive to do a good job. As a result people are able to count upon us to do the job promptly getting your whiteware operating once more. If you have whiteware repair work in Hawarden ring today.
More About Hawarden
Hawarden /ˈhɑːrdən/ (listen) (Welsh: Penarlâg), Flintshire, Wales is a village and community (and electoral ward) in part of the Deeside conurbation on the Welsh/English border and was historically significant settlement in the area, see Hawarden Castle. At the 2001 Census, the population of Hawarden Ward was 1,858 (892 males, 966 females). increasing to 1,887 at the 2011 census. The total population for the greater community of Hawarden, which comprises also Ewloe (which also has a castle), Mancot and Aston, was 13,539, increasing to 13,920 at the 2011 census. The scenic, wooded Hawarden Park forms the southern part of the community. Hawarden Bridge is the industrial development that lies across Shotton/Queensferry and the Dee. The west of the main street is called The Highway, its start marked by the crossroads with the fountain in the middle, near which are public houses, some centred on restaurants.[n 1]
Hawarden is located 6.7 miles from Chester and is 4 miles from the English border.