- Thermo King Manawatu Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- Roslyn, Palmerston North 4414, New Zealand
- 06-357 1342,
- Baker Refrigeration Total: 2 Avg: (5)
- 670 Tremaine Ave, Palmerston North, Papaioea 4414, New Zealand
- 06-357 6052,
- Mac's Appliance Services Total: 7 Avg: (3.3)
- 1 Vernon Ave, Takaro, Palmerston North 4412, New Zealand
- 06-356 4000,
- Leppard Electrical Appliance Services Total: 3 Avg: (3.7)
- 3 Hydrangea Lane, Milson, Palmerston North 4414, New Zealand
- 06-357 2785,
- Central Rentals Total: 33 Avg: (4.8)
- 96 Princess St, Palmerston North, 4410, New Zealand
- 06-354 4737,
- Managh Electrical Total: 3 Avg: (4.7)
- 102 Main St, Pahiatua 4910, New Zealand
- 06-376 7477,
The appliance repair services are courteous and fast to respond. They provide good value for money pricing. They are reliable, professional, qualified repairers having lots of experience in the appliance repair sector. The repair companies will work on lots of sorts of appliance whiteware ranging from fridges , freezers, washing machines, dryers and cookers.
The companies are going to work on any types of domestic appliance and will hope to fix the job on the first visit. The repair services have a good reputation in the Makuri so you will be able to count on them to give good service.
We know how you will have a number of options for appliance repairs but we aim to please. As a result you can rely on us to do the repair work accurately getting your whiteware working once more. For any appliance repair work near Makuri call now.
More About Makuri
Makury, or Makury Naga (sometimes spelled Makuri), is a Naga language of India and Burma. Shi (2009:3) and Saul (2005:25) suggest that Makury may be an Ao language.
Makury is not close to other Naga languages that fall under Konyak-[Tangshang] and Angami-Zeme. Makury falls under Ao-Tangkhul linguistic group of southern Naga languages and is close to Naga languages that fall under the said language group. Müvlë (Longphuri) are a sub-tribe of Makury. In Eastern Nagaland, Myanmar, Makury, Somra Tangkhul and Para are closer than the other tribes in the north in terms of language (Makury Tribal Council).