- ApplianceWorks Ltd Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- C/- Kitchen Things 98 Great King St, Dunedin, 9012, New Zealand
- 03-477 0292,
- Sonntag Fox Electric Total: 8 Avg: (2)
- 381 Princes St, Dunedin, 9016, New Zealand
- 03-477 8845,
- Washing Machine Repair Service (Dunedin) Total: 17 Avg: (3.7)
- 319 King Edward St, South Dunedin, Dunedin 9012, New Zealand
- 03-455 2577,
- Appliance King Total: 6 Avg: (4.8)
- 547 Hillside Rd, South Dunedin, Dunedin 9012, New Zealand
- 027 566 7723,
- Appliance King Ltd Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- D2-01/229 Kaikorai Valley Rd, Bradford, Dunedin 9011, New Zealand
- 027 566 7723,
- Smyths Living Total: 10 Avg: (4.1)
- 77 Hillside Rd, South Dunedin, Dunedin 9012, New Zealand
- 03-455 4670,
The appliance repair companies are friendly and quick to respond. All of them offer good value for money pricing. They are efficient, experienced service agents with lots of years in the industry. The repair companies will tackle many types of appliance whiteware including refrigerators , deep freezes, washers, dryers and ovens.
They are going to aim to repair any sorts of domestic appliance and will hope to fix your issue on the first visit. The appliance repair services are well-known in the Opoho therefore you can rely on them to give good service.
We know that you will have a range of options in whiteware repair companies but we strive to do a good job. As a result people are able to depend on us to do the job promptly getting your appliances operating again. For whiteware problems in Opoho ring now.
More About Opoho
Opoho is a suburb of the New Zealand city of Dunedin. It sits on the western flank of Signal Hill, New Zealand, 3 kilometres (1.9 mi) to the northeast of the city centre, overlooking North East Valley and the Dunedin Botanic Gardens.
Opoho is one of Dunedin’s more prestigious residential suburbs however still has somewhat mixed demographics, containing student flats, significant numbers of elderly citizens, and the houses of many in the academic community. There was a former retail area in the southern part of Signal Hill Road, but this has long gone and the area is now largely occupied by student flats. Above the suburb sits the Centennial Lookout, a memorial built on the top of Signal Hill to mark the centenary of New Zealand in 1940. Impressive views over the city can be gained from here.