- Wishart Appliance Repair Company Total: 12 Avg: (3.8)
- 144 Queens Dr, Lower Hutt 5010, New Zealand
- 04-569 9949,
- Tharcold Service Centre Total: 19 Avg: (2.3)
- Glover St, Ngauranga, Wellington 6035, New Zealand
- 04-478 3104,
- Appliance Repairs, Parts And Services Total: 31 Avg: (5)
- 9C Trading Pl, Henderson, Auckland 0612, New Zealand
- 021 534 712,
- Surf City Appliance Repairs Total: 4 Avg: (4.8)
- 128 Gill St, New Plymouth 4310, New Zealand
- 06-758 1252,
- Butler & Hewitt Ltd Total: 9 Avg: (4.2)
- 54 Munroe St, Napier South, Napier 4110, New Zealand
- 06-835 3104,
- Lawrence's Home Appliance Centre Total: 19 Avg: (4.2)
- Clyde Street Shopping Centre, 20 Clyde St, Hamilton East, Hamilton 3216, New Zealand
- 07-856 7612,
These appliance repair companies are courteous and fast to respond. They provide fair pricing. They are efficient, professional, qualified service agents with plenty of years in the appliance repair sector. The repair companies will handle lots of sorts of appliance whiteware ranging from refrigerators , deep freezes, washers, dryers and ovens.
The companies are going to aim to repair any sorts of domestic appliance and will aim to repair the problem on the first visit. The repair companies are well-known in the Whitehall so you will be able to count on them to give good repair job.
We understand that you will have a range of options in domestic appliance repair companies but we strive to do a good job. This means people can depend on us to do the repair work accurately to get your domestic appliances working once more. If you have domestic appliance issues in Whitehall ring now.
More About Whitehall
Whitehall is a road in the City of Westminster, Central London, which forms the first part of the A3212 road from Trafalgar Square to Chelsea. It is the main thoroughfare running south from Trafalgar Square towards Parliament Square. The street is recognised as the centre of the Government of the United Kingdom and is lined with numerous departments and ministries, including the Ministry of Defence, Horse Guards and the Cabinet Office. Consequently, the name ‘Whitehall’ is used as a metonym for the British civil service and government, and as the geographic name for the surrounding area.